Accessing Waggoner Resources from Off Campus
If you are off campus and are accessing library databases or other proprietary resources, you will be prompted to authenticate your Trevecca status by entering your name and library barcode number. Once those have been successfully entered, the proprietary resources will open and function as if you were on campus. The diagram above shows the sequence for the barcode numbers. Check out the short video tutorial linked below if you still have questions.
Authenticating from Off Campus (1 min 37sec)
What if you don't have an ID? Contact either your course program office or the library for help with this.
Waggoner Library Hours
Welcome to the MHR Program Research Guide
Use this guide to:
- Find specialized references
- Learn about MLA citation style through tutorials
- Find books, print and online eBooks
- Find scholarly journal articles
- Find legal information using Lexis-Nexis
- Find video and audio resources
- Find tips on using Google Scholar effectively
- Find Leadership & management resources
- Find reliable, relevant Internet resources
Explore the tabs above, and please ask for help whenever you need it.
Studying at Waggoner Library
Waggoner Library has some great spaces to get work done. From numerous computers to collaborative and group study spaces we have a host of places and tools for you to use. Some students even find the library to be a great place to work!
- Where can I work with a group of friends?
Group study rooms are found on the main floor and second floors. They are first-come, first-served. Several can seat 4 to 8 while the majority seat up to four. All have whiteboards and network/electrical connections. Dry erase markers can be checked out from the main circulation desk
- What about printing in the library?
- Can you bring food or drink in the library?
Drinks in closed containers are welcome in the library. Food can be eaten in the Community room on the main floor. There is a Coke machine [$1.25] in the Community room.
- What about headphones & laptops?
The main circulation desk has headphones and laptops for student check out to use in the library. Just be sure you have your TNU student ID.